Strict Standards: Declaration of YOOtheme\Theme\Wordpress\MenuWalker::walk() should be compatible with Walker::walk($elements, $max_depth, ...$args) in /home/annapgreen/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/theme/platforms/wordpress/src/Wordpress/MenuWalker.php on line 9

RASA Juice Shop – “We Love Love” Valentine’s Ideas

RASA Juice Shop

Founding One Hundred Spotlight

founding one hundred

As next door neighbors, RASA Juice Shop and Annapolis Green have been joining forces to keep our community (and especially Maryland Avenue) Clean, Green and Healthy.

RASA is a big supporter and believer in Annapolis Green’s initiatives and has been a partner in promotion – helping sell the yoga blocks that are made from the corks Annapolis Green collects and recycles, as well as its latest Pumpkin Spice Compost and holiday gift bags.

RASA not only serves up organic delicious nutritionally-designed juices, smoothies and food but also provides events to foster community and connection among our food, ourselves and others. RASA loves teaming up with friends, including Annapolis Green, and looks forward to more fun with providing sustainable lifestyle opportunities for the community.

Owner Lisa Cosiglio Ryan also runs Whole Health Designs, a health consulting business that compliments the goals of her RASA Juice Shop. Lisa is a mom, yoga lover, and green juice drinker and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach who loves to help women transition to the “clean life.”

Here’s how Lisa describes the Clean Life: “In a nutshell… you strive to eat anti-inflammatory whole foods (a lot of plants and greens, gluten-free grains, and organic produce), you use natural ingredients when cooking, and you are eco-conscious. You tend to follow the 80/20 guideline: 80% of the time you eat clean, move your body, practice gratitude; you do what makes you feel amazing. The other 20%, you drink wine with your girlfriends, eat pizza at the birthday party, skip a workout… all without guilt. You listen to your body and really tap into the body, mind, and spirit connection.”

In her early life, Lisa didn’t think much about what she ate. She hardly ever cooked and even stored sweaters in my oven for a while. And she was sick, saying her health was a mess. She had had fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, Candida, rosacea (when your face gets really puffy and red with lots of breakouts), cystitis, and tons of allergies. And all this at only 30 years old. She had developed an unhealthy relationship with food and her body. Diets didn’t work and this made her anxious and depressed. But… she had learned a lot about food.

Then she studied and received certification as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach that allowed her to combine her passions: nutrition and education. She learned how to cook real, whole food, establish family dinners, and resolve any dysfunctional relationship with food once and for all. Today, she has none of the health issues listed above. Read more about Lisa’s journey. And lucky for Annapolis Green, her dream led to “the store next door.”

Lisa can help you reach your health goals without the deprivation, quick fixes or exercising two hours a day. She can help intuitively tap into your body’s wisdom and develop a way of life that allows you to feel liberated and free.

RASA has some lovely Valentine’s Day gift ideas: “We Love Love!” Check out bouquets, vegan and gluten-free treats, truffles, and more. Everything is made locally, by women-owned businesses. Learn more.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Annapolis Green

We connect, inform, and inspire Annapolis area residents, organizations, and businesses to care for the environment, live more responsibly, create a more beautiful, thriving community, and have fun!

More About Us

GuideStar Silver

Recent Posts

Quick Links

Social Media

Proud Partner in GreenGive

PO Box 3423
Annapolis MD 21403

Phone: 410-656-9420