- This event has passed.
Stormwater Success: A Watershed Stewards Academy Short Course for Property Managers and HOA Leaders
January 9 @ 3:30 am - 6:30 am
One event on December 12, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on January 9, 2020 at 8:30am
The class will:
- Provide property managers and HOA officers with information and resources to help reduce pollution coming from their properties
- Address key concerns including flooding, maintenance of stormwater management devices, reducing management costs
- Explore ways to engage residents to reduce pollution from pet waste, litter and other sources
- Consist of three in person sessions, three webinars and a toolbox of print and web-based resources
Who should attend?
Property Managers and HOA Representatives who live or work in Anne Arundel County. This course is also open to Anne Arundel County employees at no cost.
Dates of in-person sessions:
- Tuesday, December 10, from 8:30 am-11:30 am, Arlington Echo Outdoor Education Center
- Thursday, December 12, from 8:30 am-2:30 pm, Location TBD
- Thursday, January 9, from 8:30 am-11:30 am, Arlington Echo Outdoor Education Center