Save the date
For Green Drinks… Sort of
Fun Fall Fundraising Feast
on Maryland Avenue
Wear Green for a Preview Taste of the World Famous Galway Bay Irish Eggnog
Wednesday, Oct. 26
5 – 9 p.m.
Galway Bay Irish Pub & Restaurant
63 Maryland Avenue
Yes, come have some fun a few days before Halloween!
We’re not having a full-on Green Drinks this month. Instead, we’re happy to say that our friends at Galway Bay Irish Pub and Restaurant will hold a fundraising feast for us.
Call it pre-costume, but by wearing a bit O’Green might win you a door prize and certainly a tasting of the famous Galway Bay Irish Eggnog!
Come early and …
- Stop by the Annapolis Green House at 92 Maryland Avenue and see all the improvements – both inside and out … including our new pollinator garden!
- Shop Maryland Avenue! It’s Vintage Annapolis with charm, character and neighborhood!
- Wear a bit O’Green
We encourage you to start at the Annapolis Green House (right on the corner of Maryland Avenue and State Circle), and then stroll along Annapolis’ oldest shopping street to see what surprises you’ll find. Maryland Avenue offers unique shopping experiences – from baby clothes to books to antiques, to gifts, to men’s wear to… well, everything!
Then join us for a delicious and fun dinner. We’ll have door prizes to encourage you to come back to Maryland Avenue!
Here is the delicious menu Galway Bay’s chef has worked out for us:
Caesar Salad or Traditional Potato & Leek Soup
- Cottage Pie - Tender breast of Chicken cooked in a casserole with mushrooms, celery, onion and carrot, topped with mashed potatoes
- Fish & Chips - Fillets of Cod are dipped in our homemade beer batter, deep-fried to a golden brown, served with Irish chips and tartar sauce
- Chicken Cashel Blue - Breast of Chicken stuffed with Cashel blue cheese, wrapped in bacon, oven-roasted, served with a herb cream sauce, accompanied by Irish champ mashed potatoes and fresh market vegetables
- Shepherd’s Pie - Ground Beef Sirloin cooked in a casserole with onion, peas and carrot, topped with mashed potato
- Irish Vegetarian Boxty - A traditional potato pancake, topped with portabella mushrooms, onions, spinach, garlic and peppers all sautéed and topped with melted provolone and cheddar cheese, smothered by a chunky marinara sauce
- Cork Reuben - Thinly sliced breast of Turkey with our signature coleslaw, topped with Swiss cheese and our Irish mustard dressing, served on grilled rye bread accompanied by Irish chips
Bailey’s Espresso Chocolate Mousse or Galway Bay’s Traditional Bread Pudding
Price: $25 per person plus tax and gratuity. Galway Bay will donate $10 from each dinner from this menu to Annapolis Green. The fundraising menu is available from 5 to 9 p.m.
It’s very important that you make reservations if at all possible – once it’s full, it’s full so don’t miss out.
For reservations call 410-263-8333